Tuesday, September 20, 2011

 Hey it's vacation time and we're headed to Texas for a couple of days to visit some friends. So I'm getting in a Texas state of mind.

I like JT, you can tell he has lived what he sings.
Some songs have some harsh words, sometimes life is harsh.
Take the time to listen to the whole song.
(Removed player,,,,sorry) 

But if you want to keep up with & find some songs from JT and the sinners..
Here Ya Go !


Attention Sinners Fans: we are looking at getting out west and would like some information on clubs in the following cities - Albuquerque NM, Flagstaff AR, Phoenix/Tuscon AR, Las Cruces NM - any clubs you have been to and enjoyed or think we might do well in we'd sure appreciate it!/>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today's post will have some very cool images scattered

through it. I'm amazed by this young mans creativity.
Tom Hill is a 23 year-old self taught sculptor who creates life size animal sculptures using nothing but recycled horseshoes.

Trouble Making Biker
There  I was sitting at the bar staring at my drink when a large, trouble-making biker steps up next to me, grabs my drink and gulps it down in one swig.

"Well, whatcha' gonna do about it?" he says, menacingly,
as I burst into tears.

"Come on, man," the biker says, "I didn't think you'd CRY.
I can`t stand to see a man crying."

"This is the worst day of my life," I say. "I'm a complete failure.
I was late to a meeting and my boss fired me. When I went to the parkinglot, I found my car had been stolen and I don't have any insurance.I left my wallet in the cab I took home.  I found my wife with another manand then my dog bit me, so I came to this bar to work up the courage to put an end to itall, I buy a drink, I drop a capsule in and sit here watching the poison dissolve; then you show up and drink the whole thing. 
But enough about me, how's your day going?
Four Catholic men and a Catholic woman were having coffee in St. Peters Square, Rome.
The first Catholic man tells his friends, "My son is a priest, when he walks into a room, everyone calls him 'Father'."

 The second Catholic man chirps, "My son is a Bishop. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Grace'."

The third Catholic gent says, "My son is a Cardinal.  When he enters a room everyone bows their head and says 'Your Eminence'."

The fourth Catholic man says very proudly, "My son is the Pope. When he walks into a room people call him 'Your Holiness'."

Since the lone Catholic woman was sipping her coffee in silence, the four men give her a subtle, "Well....?" 
She proudly replies, "I have a daughter,

 Slim,

Tall,

38D breasts,

24" waist and

34" hips.




When she walks into a room, people say, 'My God!'"


A Farmers Logic


You know there are so many TV channels,
each one starved for new programs.  
In a rural program for farmers, a female TV reporter seeking the main cause of Mad Cow disease, arranged for an interview with a farmer who might have some theories on the matter.

The interview went as follows:

The lady reporter:  I am here to collect information on the possible sources of Mad Cow Disease.   
Can you offer any reason for this disease?

The farmer stared at the reporter and said .
Did you know that a bull mounts a cow only once a year?

Reporter: (obviously embarrassed): Well, sir, that's a new piece of information but what's the relation between this phenomenon and Mad Cow disease?

Farmer: Miss, did you know that we milk a cow twice a day?

Reporter: Sir, this is really valuable information, but what about getting to the point?

Farmer:  I am getting to the point, Miss.  Just imagine, if I was playing with your tits twice a day .... and only screwing you once a year, wouldn't you get mad?

THE TV INTERVIEW WAS NEVER AIRED ...

 The Pilot and the Priest


A priest dies and is waiting in line at the Pearly Gates. 
Ahead of him is a guy who's dressed in sunglasses, a loud shirt, leather jacket and jeans.

Saint Peter addresses this cool guy, "Who are you, so that I may know whether or not to admit you to the Kingdom of Heaven?"

The guy replies, "I'm Jack, retired airline pilot from Houston."

Saint Peter consults his list. He smiles and says to the pilot, 
"Take this silken robe and golden staff and enter the Kingdom."
The pilot goes into Heaven with his robe and staff.

Next, it's the priest's turn. He stands erect and booms out, 
"I am Father Bob, pastor of Saint Mary's for the last 43 years."

Saint Peter consults his list. He says to the priest, "Take this cotton robe and wooden staff and enter the Kingdom."

"Just a minute," says the good father. "That man was a pilot and he gets a silken robe and golden staff and I get only cotton and wood. How can this be?"

"Up here - we go by results," says Saint Peter. 
"When you preached - people slept. 

When he flew, people prayed."


I knew you'd like it!
Have a great weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all decent comments, please refrain from using foul language. That doesn't mean you can't criticize, but keep it clean. My momma may show up.