Monday, April 4, 2011

It's All Good !

It's been a great day, heck it's been a great week.
Well except for that blowing the motor in the Toy... Oh well,,,hopefully better things to come on that.

We spent the day at the lake with family and friends. It was a small gathering, but the conversation flowed and new friends were made of people who only knew each other by sight..(hey there's Ole what's his name ??) Or people who know the same people somehow.

Working the way I have been has really put a damper on my social life, I tell ya.
The kids grew up and I got old. (way too soon)

We've all got a life and jobs with different schedules and it's difficult to get everybody rounded up at the same place at the same time.

But sometimes we manage to squeeze out a couple of hours and escape the hustle and bustle of everything. Something we should really do more often.*Soon*

So anyway,,tomorrow's the last day of vacation,,,I got a lot of stuff done and
had time to relax and reflect on life.

I know one thing,,I got to change my ways if I'm to keep my New Year's Resolution of...
Becoming a lazy bum...it just isn't working out yet. And sadly,,,I really don't like Beer.







Two best friends graduated from medical school at the same time. They decided that, in spite of two different 'specialties', they would open a practice together to share office space and personnel.

 Dr. Smith was the psychiatrist. Dr. Jones was the proctologist. They put up a sign reading: Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones: "Hysterias and Posteriors". The town council was livid and insisted they change it.
 So, the docs changed it to read: "Schizoids and Hemorrhoids" This was also not acceptable, so they again changed the sign.
 "Catatonics and High Colonics"......No go.
 Next, they tried "Manic Depressives and Anal Retentives"....thumbs down again.
 Then came: "Minds and Behinds"....still no good.
 Another attempt resulted in: "Lost Souls and Butt Holes".......unacceptable yet again.
 So they tried: "Analysis and Anal Cysts".....not a chance.
 "Nuts and Butts"??.....no way.
 "Freaks and Cheeks"??.....still no good.
 "Loons and Moons"?.....forget it.
 Almost at their wit's end, the docs finally came up with:
 Dr. Smith and Dr. Jones--"Odds and Ends"
 Everyone loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I go to sign in today and a little poop up from blogger appears,,,,
says something about 5 Dynamic Views for Readers.....
And I'm thinking "DYNAMIC views !!??"

The word dynamic just does something to me. Sooo,,,I look it up to find out....why ?

    fabulism (OOOO, I loves that word too !!)
    vignette
  gadabout
    meiosis

 Results from Dictionary.com
dy·nam·ic [dahy-nam-ik]–adjective Also, dy·nam·i·cal.
1.pertaining to or characterized by energy or effective action; vigorously active 
or forceful; energetic: the dynamic president of the firm.
2.Physics . a.of or pertaining to force or power.
b.of or pertaining to force related to   motion.
3.blah
4.blah
5.blah.
6.blah
7.more blah

I looked to see what's so "Dynamic".....
What ?? No Fireworks ?? Where's the Beef??
Okay,,I help ya out some.
When you get there you can change to the other views by clicking on the bluish button
that says "flipcard" and choose different views.
I know how this guy feels,,,I just don't have time to set around and make up a song about it.
*And like Duhhhh,,,Bad Language Alert*

Butcha know what I think about it ??...*Oh it's safe !*

Have a great week, Hope to see ya soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all decent comments, please refrain from using foul language. That doesn't mean you can't criticize, but keep it clean. My momma may show up.