Sunday, March 6, 2011

feels good to be me

Okay,,,educational time,,,Hey, just doing what I can to help the homeschoolers.....

Do you know why women rub their eyes when they wake up in the morning ???




It's because they have no balls =)


I'm not a very religous man, I do believe in some kind of God,,,
or I must. I sure talk to him alot. 
I think because he doesn't point and laugh.

Fate ? Coincedences ? Opportunites ? Decisions ?

Is it a coincedent fate sends you an opportunity to make a ... decision ?

So shit or get off the pot.




Theories
=========

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers
exactly what the universe is for and why it is here, it will
instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more
bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already
happened.

from The Mountain:
Don't ponder too much on the above quote.
It's a joke


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome all decent comments, please refrain from using foul language. That doesn't mean you can't criticize, but keep it clean. My momma may show up.